Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Nova Nuts poppy seeds review

I love getting to try out ANY food related products, so yes poppy seeds.  At first, I wasn't sure what I'd do with one pound of unwashed poppy seeds, but I soon found a multitude of recipes in which to use up a good portion right away.  I started out making a nice little poppy seed cake with lemon frosting.  My family loved it!  Especially my toddler son, I think he enjoyed the fact that we were able to have it for breakfast.  I also have made some poppy seed muffins since yesterday, and plan on making a few more batches to freeze for later.  They've been great to send my husband off to school with.  The poppy seeds themselves are fantastic!  Full of not only flavor, but vitamins as well.  I would highly recommend getting a bag for yourself and your home pantry. 

Here are a few more ideas on how to use poppy seeds and their added health benefits, from their site:
Filled with fiber & nutrients, our natural Poppy Seeds from Nova Nuts add nutty, flavorful goodness to your favorite foods & baked goods. They are imported from Spain, Unwashed and packed in resealable bags. Who says healthy foods can't taste scrumptious? These pure, premium poppy seeds are loaded with rich, robust flavor. Yet they're also super nutritious & packed with potential health benefits.   Each serving provides: Beneficial alkaloids thought to help relieve tension & insomnia. High levels of protein, calcium & magnesium, reported to promote brain health. Rich amounts of Iron & Phosphorus, believed to support bone strength. They will provide you with Lionelic Acid also know as Omega 3 & 6, reported to improve heart health. They are rich in Zinc & other vital minerals that may help nourish healthier hair.  They have plenty of dietary fiber, essential to gastrointestinal health.   You won't find a tastier way to add B-complex vitamins & crucial minerals to your daily diet. Simply sprinkle on yogurts, fold into smoothies, blend into muffin recipes, add to oatmeal & much more.

http://bit.ly/Poppy-Seeds
#NovaNutsPoppySeeds

No comments:

Post a Comment